Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Stranded

 What would you do if you were stranded on a Tropical Island? Certainly not much, here's the POV of someone stranded on an island.

"Woah, where am I?", I was stuck on a Tropical Island with zero help AT ALL.

"Welcome to my Testing Lab." a strange voice announced.

"Its not really a Lab if its on an island."

"That's besides the point!" "Its basically Adam and Eve all over again."

"Haha, very funny let me go you little-"

"Good luck I'm tired"

I started climbing a Niu (coconut tree) and started collecting coconuts for food and water, it was until I had found more land, it turned out there was other people on custom made islands, attempting to survive. One even had wood logs everywhere. We made a plan, We can gather wood logs and escape, but ONLY if we co-operate.

everyone had agreed until the voice had awoken, it turns out he had a control centre he was using for the voice changer.

Apon closer inspection I had noticed someone inside the control centre.

"Kellan!?"

"All along I had gathered you guys to compete, instead you just blew my cover" "well played"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about