Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Sneak peak of my upcoming post...


 Hello! This is a little sneak peek of my upcoming post that's soon to come, so make sure to keep visiting my Blog!

This was really fun to build and I would 100% do it again. The trickiest part was getting the dimensions correct and getting absolutely nothing wrong as there is a prize for the best castle

My plan is to make a PERFECT circle then put a tower on top, the moat has to move, so what I'm going to do is put pistons and a lever that's connected, so I can close the door on any unexpected visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about