Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

Jai's outer space writing

 I look outside the window



As I stare outside at the gloomy void of space i realise one thing, “Are there other forms of civilization out there?” I whispered. The next day i found something truly mouthwatering, no I’m serious. There was an undiscovered planet completely made of chocolate. when my crewmate stepped in he sunk in like he was in quicksand, only that its quicksand. As I make my way across the gooey wasteland I manage to find a cave in this unordinary planet, the stone and moss was covered in hotdogs and tin pots? This planet was crazy as there were tiny hints of civilization across the wasteland. When it turned night I didn’t risk a single thing and left ditching this planet and everything inside it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about